Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm a soy boy!

Oddest thing happened the other day at work. Ever experienced uncontrollable shaking? Yeah, weirdest sensation ever. Also now my right ear is blocked constantly, i feel like i'm deaf in one ear, still coughing like crazy and sometimes it hurts to sneeze. I think my immune system has gone on holidays or something.
Short rambles today, today at uni i saw a special "Ham & Cheese croissant and a cup of coffee" for 6 bucks. Figured why not, i get my caffeine and my feed. Thinking of the croissant i'm getting i forget to tell the guy to get me a soy flat. Hrm... I'm not the type of guy to complain cause i know how annoying it is when customers complain. So i shrugged it off. But here is the thing, It's only recent discovery to myself that I'm lactose intolerant and I F'ing love my milk... Now if i consume excess amounts of dairy, my stomach does not agree with it so i limit myself to one serve of dairy a day this can be one slice of cheese in a sandwich, a slice of cake, chocolate etc. ( i know the quantity of dairy in a slice of cheese and a slice of cake is hugely different but it's my way of counting) And.... when i had that first sip of full cream milk in my coffee for the first time in months, it actually wasn't that great, i think i prefer it with soy more.


Saw this sign, i got excited but couldn't find the place :(

I had a little bit of time to pack some shit in a box, my room is a little less cluttered. I wonder if i will ever open this box up again sometime? Meh, I'm a keeper. I'll save it anyway.

1 comment: