Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friday night training.

Being as sick as i am but not wanting to be by myself on a Friday night i thought i would pop down to Sifu's place to hang out while the guys trained. Of course i couldn't help myself but joined in here and there.
I brought my poi to play around with too! Also how cute are the paintings of those monks on the wall! I think when Sifu's relative painted them she based the poses and monks on a collection of these little monk figurines they had.

*Something almost amazing happened today(Saturday). That and it was also the weirdest thing ever, my dad spoke to me about relationships. It amused me so much and the words he spoke to me was almost what i wanted to hear. As stupid as this sounds but today he actually gave me some advice on how i should lead my life without being highly unreasonable.
* Also kids (Imagine the Ted voice over from How I Met Your Mother), a wise friend of mine told me this the other day. Don't ever get a 'friend with benefits' someone always gets hurts, in this case that someone was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment