Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New old camera!


This is so fucking cool! It's an Olympus 32 RC, it also has a flash that was with it too! Dad said this thing was from before i was born, he said he lost it.

But I found it this morning! Bought a roll of film for it and just been snapping. The funky thin about film though is i have no idea what the hell these pictures will look like. So if the lens is shot i don't know till the end. Also i have no idea is the photo's i take are of any quality either.

I've been reading this guy who reviews stuff like this and it seems pretty decent from his review. Also It's got a description of what all the dials represent too. It's got an automatic/default setting and alot of manual settings too. I can control the aperture, shutter speed and all these other gizmos i don't understand quite yet. It's also got a self timer! hehe.

So to test out the camera i brought it out with me to Coogee beach, I hung out with Bel today and took a few photos. Again i have no idea how my photos look until i finish the roll and develop them. Such a rad day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment