Sunday, September 5, 2010

My first ebay sale.

So after the weekend at Canberra I did decide having the bike in the back isn't too bad but i dislike how it gets my car filthy inside.

After scavenging around the house i did find the roof racks that was meant for the Camry, It was never fitted because when my dad got it i think he just didn't know how to put them on so i think he just gave up. I tried to put them on the sp23 but the racks are too wide and are the gutterless type but i could of tinkered with it to make it fit.

But then i figured why butcher it why someone else can benefit from it. And also i could use the money to get a set of racks that fit on the go!

Well check it out and buy it if you need them :)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320586052947

No comments:

Post a Comment