Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Photos.




I hope these pictures don't offend anyone. To me it's art/photography. In a way it's one of my secret passions, I really do enjoy looking at great photos. I only wish i could take equally good photos.

I was talking to someone just recently on facebook too, and I'm not too sure if i have mentioned this but she has given me ideas on getting out my dads old film slr, repair it (if its damaged) and just start taking photos. I really do enjoy photography and (i think) it would be heaps of fun if i gave it a go too! The only problem is, I know its a long and lengthy process and super expensive too!

I could keep linking photos on this blog for a long time. Photos of food, cars, landscape or bikes but today I'll just link these.

Photos are taken from chrissycomprehensible & real princess more photos in their tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. u need a friend just like cliftons to lend you a dslr lol

    honestly, even instant cameras will do, even phone cameras will do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw i like the new layout :p

    ReplyDelete