Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My attempt.


This photo was taken quite a long time ago, December 2006 to be accurate. It was just when my sister bought her first slr, it's a Pentax k100D.

The camera itself is quite a low budget one, very weak in low lighting and it just struggles to capture moving objects with any sharpness at all. Added to the fact that back then and even now i don't know how to fully utilise or even use an slr. This is as good as my photos can get i guess.

I quite like it and i don't know why, just something random. It means nothing to me but i guess i just find it aesthetically pleasing. So when i stumbled upon this photo while going through old files i thought maybe i can fix it up a bit. It may be an ok shot but i can't stand how noisy it is and thought i could try photoshop it.
This is what i ended up with. I actually have no clue on how to use photoshop cs3, i think i ruined it because i actually prefer the original photo. I only wanted to make the image look a little bit sharper and not so noisy but i think i went in the total opposite direction.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment