Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Joey's 21st.









I have a lot of photos on facebook already but they are mainly of people. These are the photos that took a bit of effort though.

It was a fun day for sure, people dressing up to the theme of Alice in Wonderland. I had no idea on what to do and I've only watched the first 10 minutes of the movie 1 week prior to this event, so i just took it easy and drew a Jack of Spades on cardboard. Apparently though in the movie there is no jack of spades and the spades were the gardeners not the guards.



So this photo took just a little bit more time than the others but it was actually quite easy and quick. Above is the edited photo of Joey and Dave on the bridge, I thought it was almost perfect but there was someone in the background of the shot. So i gave it ago at photoshopping it out and it worked out quite well. Quite proud of it really (pathetic i know). Below is the original.


I have had this intention for just a little while or adding a border to my images, there is a reason/theory behind it too but i'll explain it later to why if i actually decide to do this. But tell me what you think, should i keep it, change it or just scrap it.This last shot is a terrible failure. The sun was out and just put the exposure way out. It's a good photo but i ruined it. I really do want to have another attempt at this group photo one day. It'll be really easy but it's the people that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment