Monday, January 3, 2011

Jamberoo + Nain Tien !

Did I mention that the best things are sometimes spontaneous.Mr Shark says hello! I think he looks a bit like a pig.

Today me and a few friends went down to Jamberoo!Terrible weather but we endured it for as long as we could. First thing we visited was the not so new but newest attraction "Taipan". The first ride down it was quite surprising really, I didn't expect the water tube to be pitch black and when that happened we all just got tossed around in that tube screaming like silly girls. We did that twice! Actually that was our second ride, our first ride was the water slide, it was cool nothing memorable.

It was actually quite painful to walk from one ride to another because it was just so damn cold. Quickly after one ride we all waddled our way down to the wave pool and just chilled there for a bit till we got cold again.Panoramic shot of the wave pool. Click to enlarge!
This is the wave pool and oh my what a brilliant location to have a pool party with a DJ on the decks. It would just be a blast. We came up with that idea because while sitting on the veranda just next to the wave pool they started to play some pretty "in" music and then people in the wave pool started fist pumping and then it was on! lol

After we realised that it was much too cold to jump into the water again and the terrible weather wasn't holding up too well. The toboggan and go carts were closed and so we bounced.

But it was ok, our day wasn't over just yet. While we were down in the south I actually really wanted to visit the Nan Tien Temple because its been a while since i have been there or even the one near my area. I was glad I suggested it and i was even more pleasantly happy when the crew was quite keen in visiting the temple.

I played tour guide, I wish i new more about the statues and darma so i could of been a better tour guide but it's ok. I showed them everything and it was quite a pleasant walk around Nan Tien its just so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment