Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Eatinghouse.

I have been to this little cafe in the suburbs a handful of times already and i think that already says a lot. It's called the Eatinghouse and it's situated in a small suburb in south Sydney called Mortdale. Far from the city so this means a much more chilled atmosphere.

The Breakkie menu that's served all day!
A soy cap for me please! The beans they use in their coffee is actually pretty darn good, which is part of their reason why i visit every now and then. Despite it having close to 'city' prices in a way it's worth it.
Eggs Florentine, it's just an eggs Benedict but with smoked salmon as opposed to smoked ham. The hollandaise sauce they severe here is actually what introduced me to the wonders of eggs benedict, after trying here the first time i have sort of set out there to find the best eggs benny, I actually do think its pretty high up there. Although give me some time and i could probably whipp up something that's perfected to my taste.

1 comment:

  1. Hi timmyyy! just passing by... nice blog :)
    much love xxx

    ReplyDelete