Tuesday, January 18, 2011

202 in 2010.


Oh wow. So looking down on my blog just to the right shows my archived blogs and it says in 2010 i made 202 posts.

Really wow, looking back at these posts really shows how i have progressed. Not only in blogging but in photography, life, bikes, foods (lack of in some cases).

It's actually quite amazing reading back on what i did, thought on that particular day. I'm still quite amazed at how diligent i was at blogging. The quality of the posts are definitely better than what it was when it first started so are the photos! I already mentioned that already so I'll shoosh.

I think it's safe to say I'm a blogger. So to the rare few who actually read my blog. Thank you, thank you for having interest in my life and I hope that with my terrible grammar and just as bad creative writing will be enough to keep you interested in my public diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment