Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fresh fruit and veg juices and snacks in Westfields

So on my epic trifecta of a weekend I dropped down to the newly opened Westfield in Pitt street. This was when my friend told me about this fruit shop that's situated in the food court. What it is is just a small little fruit market turned fast food really. I like the concept and i think it just might work.
So like any other fruit market there is a shelf full of different types of fruits that's easily eaten at hand. If i remember correctly all the fruit was priced per piece, so that just made things a bit easier for the person to decide on what to get.
But if you're not in the mood for an apple or a pomegranate there is a cold bar full of fresh cut fruit or fruit salads. This was my small fruit salad, a bit pricey for a fruit salad actually but they have wooden sporks!! Fresh cut mango's. These were surprisingly sweet, I wonder if these are canned because they were a bit too good!

And of course they have a wide selection of fruit smoothies or juices. This was my "Melon juice" a blend of watermelon, rockmelon and pineapple. Boy this was good (probably because i was slightly hungover and needed the hydration) just the perfect amount of pulp!

No comments:

Post a Comment