Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gym.


So the other day I borrowed a mates Fittness First membership, 'borrowed' because I'm too cheap to pay for a membership and a one time visit is quite dear.

So this visit would be my 4th ever visit to a gym, the reason why i went was because Chinese New Year is coming up soon, so that means more practicing/training for liondancing and i just wanted to record all i could do now max out on everything and then i intend to visit the gym again after the cny performances are over to see my improvements.

My numbers and workouts are as follows.
  • 2km row - 9min 26 secs (warm up)
  • 60' military press - 15kgs, 6reps
  • Horizontal Dumbell Flyes - 7.5kgs, 10 reps
  • Leg press - 280kgs, 10reps
  • 15 speed pull ups
  • 20 Inclined sit ups
  • Backpull - 10kgs, 5 reps.
Seems pretty pathetic now that i look back at this list. And i still remember during this workout i didn't push myself too hard and i definitely didn't max out on the pull ups or backpull. I also forgot about attempting to max out on the bench press and squats. I might pop down to the gym again just to get them down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment