Monday, December 6, 2010

Travelling bird.


This is how Eva travels. He actually doesn't mind it much at all, if anything he likes it cause I'm right next to him. So it's bonding time really.

Eva's progress.
So a few entries ago i blogged about how Eva is going through puberty and is masturbating on anything it can hold on to when I'm there. Well these past few days I've been trying to dismiss this behavior with negative feedback and.... I guess it's working, right now Eva kinda hates me because he is so sexually frustrated and not getting any. So right now, I'm just giving him his medicine for the yeast infection which he actually quite likes so it's easy giving him the drops.

Hopefully this.. "I am so horny right now and so i hate you" stage will pass soon and i can start playing with Eva again. Or at lest get it out of its cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment