Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last minute catch ups!


I think the best things that happen in life are spontaneous.

I get a text today for a catchup. Sure there was a bit of confusion and hassle of driving to the girls and picking them up but it was all good as we were very satisfied with out catchup dinner at "The Ranch" somewhere in Epping i believe.


Also today was the first time i got to see Viriya and Lourdes after exams had finished and also i got to see their baby Athiya who is 1 month old! It was quite strange and very heartwarming holding Athiya, i think that was possibly my first time holding a baby and it was... well. nice.


Maria playing "Kiss me - Sixpence none the richer".
Omg, I'm quite pleased with myself as Jeff taught me the first few cords to that song, I'm still patchy and horrid but I'm still proud i can play something audible, I want to learn how to play a guitar now so i can be a super spunk! lol
It was actually quite nice to be creating music out of my own will. I might actually consider learning properly now.


Alison, me and Lourdes. Lourdes is absolutely glowing and Athiya looks great and healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment