Friday, December 31, 2010

Over exposed?


I stumbled on this on tumblr. I'm blogging about this because it is a nice photo, cute chick. But whats bothering me is that all the red and the skin tone is perfect but when it comes to the white background meeting up with the subject it just kind of .. disappears. How could you overcome this would you need to take two photos with different exposures and then photoshop it later on? I think so and i don't think i could do that. =(

I think that would be the only way to go about it for this picture. It's reminding me of a time my friend took pictures of a white r32 with black rims, he apparently had to take two shots of the same thing with different exposures... or was it possibly flash positions? I don't know..... ahh the difficulties...

1 comment: