Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Snaps.


These are just some photos I took with the g11. Terrible photos, it's such a let down when the photos i take actually have a shit load of noise in it. I wish that tiny lcd screen didn't lie to me.
The first two have been edited.. terribly again. Fuck it takes me ages to make a damn layer and edit to the way i want it to, but in the end it never turns out the way i imagine it to be. The first two pictures are my best attempts with CS3.
This photo took me damn ages to finish, and to me I still don't think i got it how i wanted it to be. Both with colour composition and the subject itself. I'm afraid that being a male makes it fuck hard to make any aesthetically pleasing photos and this was the best i could get. But when i look at it more, I'm sure there is something a guy can do to make it better. Because of the terrible photo there was a bit of noise in the photo and using the 'lassoo' tool took a damn long time and it was frustrating too. For this last photo, I can't decide if I actually like it or not. It hasn't been edited at all just .. raw(I don't even know what that means). First impressions was.. "Cool!" but now the more I look at it, it's just... meh.

Maybe I should just stick to the automatic setting. lol

1 comment:

  1. wtf hahahaha

    you gone all artsy fartsy on us

    Raw is a form of file for digi cams. Baiscally it is the form of file storage that leaves all photo info intact. Definitely the highest quality file you can possibly get but also the biggest file size wise. It makes editing easier once you use photoshop.

    ReplyDelete