Friday, December 10, 2010

Now I'm feeling fly with a G11

So I splurged big time today and got myself a Cannon G11. It ain't the G12 but it's still damn worth it at the price i got it for!

Ok so the reason to why i was on the gun so fast on buying this camera was because well Susanne bought the G12 not long ago and .. OMG that thing is amazing. The features it has, the capabilities, it's wonderful!
It has so many fun automatic functions yet it manual functions too! It's like an Dslr except a lot easier to use and lighter too! I must say though the G12 does have a bit of an upper hand over the G11. While the G12 has HD video recording i personally believe the shape of the camera makes it hard to have a steady hand unless you use a tripod. Also the G12 has just a few extra automatic settings like poster, miniature, fisheye and vivid colours (the miniature is a mad feature by the way) that my G11 lacks but other than that everything is pretty much the same.
His and hers.
Thank you to Ryan, seriously omg I'm so glad you work with an appliance company and me and Alison visited you today. I wanted that thing the second i saw it.
And thank you Alison !!! You made my wishes come true with this camera. =)

So what do I have planed for my new toy, well when i was playing with the G12 earlier i took some nice pictures and so i'll post them up and tell me what you think.

Oh, the pictures taken of the cameras were off my Cannon Ixus point and shoot camera. Even with a shabby p&s camera i can still take my time taking a photo to make things just right. Damn I'm pedantic about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment