Saturday, August 13, 2011

Rest in Peace Zyzz

Photo courtesy: Facebook
Zyzz (Az Sergeyevich) recently passed away, may he rest in peace.

Over that past few years Zyzz has become a celebrity over the worlds bodybuilding scene and is now I believe "The father of Aesthetics".

He was a narcissist to some and a god to others. Either way this guy was amazing, I have friends who idolise him, I have friends who hate him but either way you look at him you can't not admire him.

I admire him not for his build ( well yes i do but) I have true admiration for his determination. I believe he said somewhere that "My end goal is not to be some massed up freak, but rather to have a physique that can be looked as art; streamlined, tapered, and universally appealing." (Simplyshredded.com) And so his body is his art. His artform has taken him over 4 years to perfect and I believe that he believes he hasn't reach perfection. Which is even more admirable for once one reaches perfection is when one has failed to reach perfection and Zyzz knew this well.

Even after his death alot of people still adore him. And I hope that I will be just like Zyzz not in his aesthetics heck no, I would just look like a hardcunt but I hope to be like Zyzz in terms determination. He will be my inspiration to reach the goals I have created for myself in terms of uni, career, cars, photography and anything else I may pick up in the near or distant future.

Zyzz son of Zeus
Brother of Hercules
Father of Aesthetics


No comments:

Post a Comment