Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Motorbike virginity.

Massive grin the whole way!

The other night my mate Will was kind enough to give me an opportunity to ride his cbr 250. Never ridden a motorbike before he gave me a crash course on where everything is. He also geared me up with helmet and gloves, took off my training wheels (not like there was any!) and told me I could go.

This was at about 10 pm in Olympic Park in one of the very brightly lit up carparks, hardly any cars and plenty of room!

Gosh it was super fun! I will never forget the feeling of being able to lean into a corner while accelerating, it's so similar to riding a push bike but on a completely different scale! Surprisingly loud, amazingly stable and quite loud with a tinge of exhaust fume smell. Despite the bike being some what 10+ years old is was so fast, something I'm not quite use to.

I did have a bit of a scare when I decided to open up the throttle just a little bit more, this caused me to be a bit unsettled in the bike because I was sitting up as opposed to sitting 'in' the bike. But other than that, so much fun!!

I want to get a motorbike now!!

Watching this makes me want to get one even more..

No comments:

Post a Comment