Saturday, April 2, 2011

Alexandra Wallace


Alexandra Wallace has since closed her youtube account, made numerous public apologies and has dropped out of UCLA.

I know that in the world not everyone is the smartest cookie or the nicest. But it still amazes me how some people can take it the next extreme and think's its ok to do so. Apparently while the video was going viral, before she received numerous death threats she had plans to start a series of video blogs that continues her rants about the asian community.

Yeah, she may be dumb but in a way i do hope she is doing ok (as much as I despise her). I hope that she has learnt a lesson from this and that she is still able to lead a normal life. But I do foresee her future to be very difficult with her digital footprint forever embedded into the internet.

Despite my pity, here are in my opinion the funniest responses on youtube about this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment