Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Epic Meal Time



I just need to blog about this. Epic Meal Time.

These guys apparently have no culinary experience, and they create just the craziest meals. Meals that make you think that it wasn't physically possible, meals that are even too crazy for your imagination. Sometimes (at first) watching them eat made me want to puke.

In the short amount of time I have known about these guys I just can't help but watch all their videos multiple times. Now it has gotten to the point where every Tuesday I find myself constantly refreshing their channel to see if they have a new video.

These guys would be the first channel I legitimately subscribe to on youtube. I'm hooked..... On bacon strips.


1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3xt_AeQAoM

    great epicmealtime tribute!

    ReplyDelete