Friday, March 11, 2011

Progress

So it's been pretty much one whole week since i joined the gym. I've been diligent enough to be going everyday I've been going to uni. It actually been keeping me more mentally active during the day but I am eating bucket loads more now and as for muscle soreness/pains, it's manageable and does not seem to be much for me to bare. So far so good, I just hope i can keep at it!

I've gone through my whole weekly routine. It goes through chest, back, legs, shoulders in that order. I haven't included arms into my routine because to work out arms specifically you need to do isolated exercises and i just find that isolating muscles while working is quite inefficient, when i can be working my chest/back/shoulders with free weights and still get a work out in the arms at the same time. I think i will include torso into my routine soon when i figure out which exercises are best and how to work it into a routine.



So I finally got around to taking photos of myself. I felt like a tool doing it but i got it. Now to wait 6 months and see how my body shapes up after this.

Chest


Back


Legs


Current weight : 57.5 kgs.... (I think)

5 comments:

  1. maybe you can run me through some gym routines lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. id love to put you on my body fat scale too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prob 12% methinks, I'm not as lean as you may think. I'm just scrawny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. followed the link from bonnie's blog!

    Now I understand why you have so many photos of your muscles on your camera...

    ReplyDelete