Thursday, April 21, 2011

Grab Your Fork - Why do I blog.


"Why do I blog?

Personally I find it a happy intersection of my three favourite passions: food, writing and photography. My Chinese background has meant that good food has always been sought out and appreciated, a food-centric culture where fish is always eaten whole, where the best meat is on the bone, and no yum cha is complete without at least one order of chicken feet."

Snippet taken from Grab Your Fork, read the whole article titled "To blog or not to blog" here.

GYF has got to be one of my most favourite food bloggers out there. The way she writes, the photos she posts and also the diversity of all the amazing foods she ventures out to taste.

The recent article she wrote for the second issue of Gourmet Rabbit about food blogging is really just a FAQ about her blogging career. It just highlights her passion for foods, travels and words really. An article that just made my day, I'm amused reading it, tilting my head with a smile and almost nodding at her words.

I wish i did blog more about good foods, but time and people constrict me. But lately I have been cooking a fair bit more, maybe I should further awaken the foodie in me and blog about them too! Ah but I get too excited making I gobble it up before I even get a chance to take my camera out.

No comments:

Post a Comment