Saturday, April 23, 2011

48kms of dirt.


Easter Friday finally came around and so I joined the BMU guys for an extra long extended loop at loftus. 800 meters in Matt managed to get a flat on his new Fargo, a long few minutes after I managed to get a flat on my rear Exiwolf, an hour after that I got yet another flat on the Exiwolf on Lady carrington drive near waterfall. I believe that the 1.95 exiwolf just doesn't hold a sufficient volume of air to protect me from pinch flats. My plan now is to put a Race King on the front and back for next weeks dirt works.

Clocked up 49kms just shy of 50 and it wasn't that bad despite my legs lacking power I still managed to push through it just past being comfortable.
So next week is Dirtworks, 100kms in one hit, can i make it? Damn right I'll make it, I don't care if I hit "the wall" and start eating into my muscles for fuel! I'll be damn sure ride the full 100kms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment