Friday, April 8, 2011

Nick Vujicic, No Arms, No Legs, No Worries!

So this would be a sort of a sequel to my previous blog post The Butterfly Circus.


Nick Vujicic is truly an inspiration to all. I admire him and most importantly I believe in the same principles, morals and beliefs as he does. Be thankful for what you have and don't look back on what isn't. Learn from your mistakes, take them, embrace them and then grow from it.

I like to live by a life of no regrets. Despite my past mistakes, falls and failures I don't look back at what could of been but instead I take a step back and say to myself that I'm grateful for what had happened. If it was not for those moments in life I would not become the man I am today. I'm grateful that I have a family, I am thankful for I have a roof over my head, I am also very much content with my friends, my education, the very air we breathe and anything else in between.

I would like to express myself more on how to live life but university calls for study and also preparation for this weekends event. The Mont24.

But in the meantime, if you have some time to kill I must recommend you watch "The Butterfly Circus" which stars Nick Vujicic.

No comments:

Post a Comment