Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life sucks... period.

In this stage of my life i feel useless. So what else to do but surf! I stumbled upon a friend of a friend's blog who posted this

"It's a waste for me even blogging right now. I should be studying or focusing on completing uni tasks. But it's hard to be focused on that when all I can think about is this whole situation :(
It's the last thing I think about before I go to sleep and the first thi
ng I think of when I wake up.
I'm not even exaggerating. It's
true." http://omfailing.blogspot.com


I think it explains my situation exactly and it comforts me in a way to know others are in the same situation. Not comforting in a way where I'm saying "Yes! Others are suffering just as bad as me! Suck shit!" Its more like, I'm comforted to know that I'm not alone and there are thousands of others out there in the same situation (or worse) and they come out of it fine and maybe even a better person. I hope that, that blogger finds no offense in me quoting what she wrote, and i hope she pulls out of it fine as well..

Also.. I think this group shot is epic. Tiny room, soo many people, nice job!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww!!! Thank you so much for the comment and mentioning me in your entry. It's actually making me feel a little bit better HAHA!

    I think the only thing that we can really do is just let it go and let time heal the wounds :( I know it's easier to say than do but it's the most rational thing we can do atm.
    Time... ahhh, I wish it'd just go that bit faster so they'll come back into my life again! HAHA but that's just wishful thinking :(

    I also hope everything works out for you as well :)

    ReplyDelete