Saturday, April 10, 2010

Free phone!


































I love getting stuff for free. Ok technically not for free as such, but at no extra charge. So my previous INQ slide phone had programming issues, it would just turn off itself every now and then (although i do suspect that could be due to my own laziness in not checking if it is locked or not) 3 called me up telling me to repair this problem they would need a new motherboard! Far out that is a new phone already. But because the old INQ model is discontinued it would of taken a long time to get a new motherboard. So they offered me the new INQ mini in replacement/warranty . Pretty good catch i say.

But my personal preferences are slide or flip phones only because unlocking and locking the keypad is just so simple on a flip/slide phone. So.... Should i sell it and make some money out of it? Or just use it? I'm content with my phone now i guess. Only thing i can pick at is the battery life but that's about it.

Anyone want to buy the new INQ mini off me?

No comments:

Post a Comment