Sunday, April 18, 2010

Formspring dot me!


I joined this i guess you could call it a social networking website called Formspring. It is a place where you can sign up and people can ask you any question that would might like to know. That person can remain anonymous or let the user know who they are. You obviously don't need to answer all the stupid questions everyone asks you but you can answer any given question anyway you like.

When i first saw this on someone's computer i thought it would be loads of fun asking anyone stupid questions and see how they answer them. I assumed there would be an option like on youtube a "Most popular" button or a "Most view question" etc. etc. But that is not how this site works, you actually need to find a person yourself or already have friends on this site and follow them. I can type in the name Timmy and hundreds of people would turn up.

So actually, this is not as fun as what i first thought. I don't know any of these people, not just personally but i don't know if they are funny and/or interesting enough to ask random questions to. Maybe I'll lurk on the site a bit more and see what it could off me.

That or follow me and ask me stupid questions !
http://www.formspring.me/Nonebutim

No comments:

Post a Comment