Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Food!

Ok so, I have not had a solid meal in over 24 hours! That is crazy, if it was someone else who did this i would most probably hit them in the head to see if they are ok. But it is just amazing what stress from lack of study, lack of sleep from study, a broken heart and pure laziness can do to you. I have just had so much on my mind these past few days/weeks that i just forget about eating. It's stupid!
So finally being forced to eat i was given wontons!


















My family always make wontons and for some reason (could be my hunger) this time they made it perfect in taste and balance of textures!


















Also today i finally finished reading 'Tales of the Otori' which could be possible my 3rd time reading it. Its a trilogy, that and after this series she continued to write a sequel and a prequel to this series (which i also have). Great series, i highly recommend it if you like Japanese fiction about ninjas, war with love/sex and lots of blood. Great time waster if you just want to get away from reality i say.

1 comment:

  1. have you read the harsh cry of the heron?? that one is pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete