Monday, March 8, 2010

First time blogger, go easy on me.

To make up for my failed attempt of attaching pictures here are some more pictures of the mont.



Just in case you don't know what the mont is, it is a 24 hour mountain bike event/race held every year at Sparrow Hill in Canberra. The pain starts at 12pm on Saturday and 12 pm the next day, so the race runs through the whole day and night, morning and till arvo the next day. You may compete in teams of 4 men (which i am) or 5 or 6 or 8 or even solo.

I think 4 guys is a good number as it gives it a competitive rush and enough of a small break. Oh and yes you do actually get to sleep at night, only a little bit though until it is your turn.

Bring it on, the only question still remains should i stick with the trance:


Or transfer all my parts to my hardtail which currently looks like this :




hahaha, Blogging is kind of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment