Saturday, July 2, 2011

SNOW!!! NOW!

So, this blog has loads to catch up on but here is what's happening in the meantime.

With about 450kms to cover it should roughly take about 5-6 hours. I hope for a safe trip. Putting on the chains on my car for the first time should be interesting, 2 cars, 7 people, tunes for the road and lots of laughs should get us though. .

With 5 days ahead of us and about half a meter of snow on the mountains this year I'm stocked! First time snowboarding and to be honest I'm a bit edgy about that but I am getting lessons and if all else fails I can always switch the hired gear to ski's.

Accommodation's been booked, the roads have been mapped out now we just got to wait. Hopefully loads of pictures to come and all I can do now is hope that the school holiday kiddies don't affect me too much.

1 comment: