Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rumours.

It's amazing how people talk, how it's spread and how it is heard and interpreted. I'm currently not too sure on how to react to things. I'm confused on whether I'm surprised or not. I'm surprised on the topic but at the same time I'm not because everyone loves this topic. I'm surprised at the people who talk, but again I'm not because who else would talk about such things about me.

So there are these rumours that have spread about me, they're not necessarily true, as it is an opinion. These rumours or should I say rumour as it is only one (well I kind of hope it's only one!) is quite racy/raunchy which is why I'm quite surprised at its appearance.

Long story short, this rumour goes in my favour and a big ego booster for sure! Big lols all round and I'm really curious on just how many people knew/know about this.

But at the same time I don't want to know because in reality it changes nothing big ego or not. Opinions are based on your own personal views and perceptions and nothing more. It's best not to take other peoples opinions and make it your's until you see for yourself. (Pun totally not intended, but it doesn't matter as I hope you the reader does not know of its context, lol!)

I wonder what else others say about me behind my back...... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment