Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Street Photography



I was/am inspired by the DigitalRev guys on youtube to do this. What I enjoy about the digirev guys is that they review a whole bunch of camera bodies and lenses and give their unbiased (possibly biased sometimes) opinions of their product. No I cannot afford many of the things they review but watching them teaches me loads about camera gear and whatnot.

But what makes them so special over the other guys on youtube, who review camera gear? It's that they show people that despite their high tech, super expensive, really big gear and gadgets you really don't need it. And it's true! Yes it does help, but with passion and imagination you can propel yourself much further than any type of camera and take nice photos.

So despite Kai's super annoying British accent, I'm subscribed.

1 comment: