Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tumblr.


So my tumbler is finally underway. It's called Collectives because this tumblr will be solely dedicated to all the girls i find amazing. So far i have only made a few posts and i believe they are quite 'tame' but i doubt it will stay that way for long. So to be safe, my tumblr will be NSFW.

I doubt any of the pictures i put on that tumblr will be mine, I one day hope i can contribute some of my own. But until then, i hope you all enjoy to what i have stumbled upon on the internet.

If you are uncomfortable with erotica then it is not a place for you, but you are more than welcome to continue visiting this blogspot.
Visit

2 comments:

  1. can you have too much fun in life though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only if that fun effects around you in a negative way then yes. Otherwise, never :).

    ReplyDelete