Monday, August 23, 2010

Rays 21st


Last Friday night was Ray's 21st/going away party. Rock up 2 hours and the party is in full swing, nice!The first thing i noticed when i walked in was a big giant pig getting spit roasted right in the middle of his back yard, mad!!!

First time seeing something like this but it was great! Honey coated ( I assume), slowly cooked, constantly spinning on the spit. Quite entertaining, tasty too!
Shame, i was going to Canberra the next day and had to drive early in the morning. So to have a safe trip i decided i shouldn't drink and go home early. I didn't drink, but i also didn't head home early. Despite the lack of alcohol i still had fun, I will miss Ray ( when he leaves that is), and it was nice to hear about his highschool shenanigans .

It was also gave me a chance to play with my poi! Hehe, oh so fun.

The wick, being a smaller one does not last as long as i would like but that is fine. I guess it means i can develop a routine that does not need length so it shouldn't be too much trouble. Also the length is perfect for me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment