Sunday, August 29, 2010

JDM car meet


Today i attended a jdm car meet for the first time. And gosh it was a big meet.

Turns out, this was one of their biggest meets ever because it was a combination of guys from jdm style tuning and the lowdown.com.
I brought the sp23, and to be honest i was a bit shy to bring it because it doesn't have any modifications and most importantly it ain't jdm, also I'm not an active member of the forums either. Despite that I'm glad i went. So many nice cars, the people seem friendly too.This car belongs to the guys at jdm yard and damn so minimal, i like!


Crazy stretched tires, i didn't think it was safe to do that.
Pictures are thanks to Matt.

Also, i missed on this mornings Appin ride. Quite sad that i missed it. Argh! I think my leggs are itching for a ride.

2 comments:

  1. is that you peering over the civic in that pic above?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, which makes me think, i should suspect Matt as a stalker huh?

    ReplyDelete