Sunday, July 25, 2010

Glenn moves!

The other day i helped out my mate packed up a lot of shit into boxes to help him move. Long story short, it took us about 4 hours to pack away his life into boxes. And to top that off his whole life of belongings managed to fit into two cars and half of it was food!

This was the kitchen after 2 solids hours of packing, now his place reminds me of a hotel room which only has the bare minimal.
This was Glenn's civic jammed up with all his shit. It looked quite funny to see a little green civic packed to the roof of shit, also the civic looked dumped because of the extra weight! lol.

Sure it was tiring but it was also somewhat fun to play tetris with everything and making things fit into one box. I wonder when it will be my turn to pack my whole life into boxes and move out. Ahh, can't wait! Actually no, wait i take that back, i can wait. I'll be waiting for the day i get a proper fulltime job and a steady income.

No comments:

Post a Comment