Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tidbits.

Thanks Bec for the photo.
I went to the UNSW octoberfest last Thursday. Peaked pretty early, should of peaked again but didn't.
I have to say this is a pretty good event to go to. It was 10 bucks, 30 for non unsw guys and it was pretty much a mini music festival. Designated house/electro, rnb, live rock etc. If you get bored of one area move onto the next.Thanks Nelson for the shot!

Last weekend was the Scott 24. Heaps fatigued, quite fun, so unprepared. I wish i kept riding until 12. But instead i dropped out after 4am.

After reading Jason English's blog (The guy who won). I actually regret not going that big leap and doing the extra 3 laps after i kicked the bucket.

Also reading Jessica Douglas's entry on the Giant website has given me quite the inspiration to possibly picking up my racing legs again just that 1% at a time and achieve a podium finish next time. I did it twice before in the junior 12 hour categories, should be possible!

1 comment:

  1. as you are typing you are at loftus right now lol

    anyways look at that pic above. See the guy on the far left? the one in all black and pants? is it me or is he slanting forward? LOL

    ReplyDelete